TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CHANGES IN TERMS
santiartsonline.com/owner reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which the santiartsonline.com web site are offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the santiartsonline.com web site. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions
PRIVACY AGREEMENT OF USER DATA
The santiartsonline.com web site would collect, store and use the user data only for the purpose user may authorize santiartsonline.com to do so.
Only information you have given us (including email address) is stored by us. We do not supplement your information with information from other companies. The exception to this would be when your employer has bought the services/products for bulk use for its employees and to facilitate that we may upload information provided by your employer.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the santiartsonline.com web site, you warrant to santiartsonline.com/owner that you will not use the santiartsonline.com web site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the santiartsonline.com web site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the santiartsonline.com web site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the santiartsonline.com web site.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The santiartsonline.com web site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “communication services”). You agree to use the communication services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular communication service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a communication service, you will not:
1. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy) or others.
2. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information. Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
3.Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer. Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such communication service specifically allows such messages.
4.Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters. Download any file posted by another user of a communication service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
5.Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the communication services.
6. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular communication service. Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent. Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
santiartsonline.com/owner has no obligation to monitor the communication services. However, santiartsonline.com/owner reserves the right to review materials posted to a communication service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. santiartsonline.com/owner reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the communication services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
santiartsonline.com/owner reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental requests, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in santiartsonline.com’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any communication services. santiartsonline.com/owner does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any communication services and, therefore, santiartsonline.com/owner specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the communication services and any actions resulting from your participation in any communication services. Managers and hosts are not authorized santiartsonline.com spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of santiartsonline.com/owner.
Materials uploaded to a communication service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
All information’s, contents, services, publications and advices are based on indian laws in force at the relevant time. However any specific query under specific laws of specific country can also be given upon request subject to payment of charges
POSTED AT SANTIARTSONLINE.COM WEB SITE.
santiartsonline.com does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to santiartsonline.com (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any santiartsonline.com web site or its associated services (collectively “submissions”).
However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your submission you are granting santiartsonline.com/owner, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your submission and informations in connection with the operation of their internet businesses inclding, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your submission; and to publish your name in connection with your submission wherever necessary.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your submission and information, as provided herein. santiartsonline.com/owner is under not obligation to post or use any submission you may provide and may remove any submission at any time in santiartsonline.com’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputing, providing or submitting your submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the submissions.
The information, sofware, products, and services included in or available through the santiartsonline.com web sites may include inaccuracies for typographical or calculation/arithemetical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. santiartsonline.com and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the santiartsonline.com web sites at any time. Advice and information received via the santiartsonline.com web sites should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
santiartsonline.com and/or its respective suppliers/owner make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the santiartsonline.com web sites for any purpose. All such inofrmation, software, products, services and related graphics and provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. santiartsonline.com and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantiability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
1. If any person without permission of santiartsonline.com introduces or causes to be introduced any computer contaminant or virus, damages or cause to be damaged any network data, database or programs, destructs or causes destruction, denies or causes denial of access to any other person authorized to access, charges the services avail by a person to the account of any other person by tampering or manipulating or causes to be done any of the acts as mentioned hereinabove, santiartsonline.com shall be within its right to take appropriate steps against such person as may be deemed fit and proper and proceeding under law.
2. If by the act of any one there is any contravention of any provisions or if any information by anyone is hacked santiartsonline.com shall not be held liable or responsible in any manner
3. The information provided in the website is only informative and may be inaccurate or unsuitable, unreliable or unavailable and unworkable to suit everyone’s needs. As the information, products and services are purely informative specific personal advice is highly recommended to suit your requirements individually. santiartsonline.com does not take any responsibility or liability for any damages or loss to anyone on the basis of the information available herein.
4. It is understood that anyone visiting the site and using any information shall be doing so at his own risk and responsibility.
TERMINATION / ACCESS RESTRICTION
santiartsonline.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all santiartsonline.com web sites and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Copyright and Trademark notices All contents of the santiartsonline.com web sites are: copyright © 2015-2016 santiartsonline.com and/or its owners/suppliers. All right reserved.